25 Oct 2007

Event Organising vs exam jittery parents

It has been slightly over a month since I last posted. Yes it seemed really like ages. And I probably might have aged tremendously since the last post. If you cannot see me (what an obviously ridiculous question to ask a reader), you can't see the tired look in my eyes.

But I digress. Today I am writing about my barter trade events. It's the Exam Period again. As predictable as the sun rising from the east, this time of the year, many parents are jittery over their kids sitting for school exams up to those sitting for the O levels. But how does that affect my events. Many of these parents are worried that if they are not seated next to their children, their children will suffer pre-exam symptoms and hence unable to come and attend my business events.

*sigh*

This period is also where game arcades, movie cinemas, hip-hangout places become semi-deserted.

Depressing that my business friends have to babysit (in some cases teenager-sit) and ensure that they revise for their exams.

Perhaps that's why the Asia Outdoor Advertising expo and Wine for Asia expo is held specifically in this week. They want to keep those people who are hyper-jittery out of fun expos like these 2. BTW, I'll be dropping by at WFA today, and perhaps tomorrow drop by the AOA expo. Hope to load up some nice pics for all of you to take a look