12 Aug 2007

I'm Lovin' It

Its 6.30am on a Sunday - why am I up? Basically because I have nothing else better to do than to do my work? Why because I am devoted to my business and simply can't miss a second doing work for it. Sounds loony? Yeah it probably is, and everyday I look at this crazy-nut case and ask - why the heck are we in business, the profit margins are good, but not fantastic, sometimes customers come up with ridiculous reasons for delaying payment (and these are large transnational financial institutions).
Well sometimes we do have a bit of split personality or have an urgent need to be warded at IMH, just because our brains can't sleep, it talks to itself even when we are awake, driving alone in the car, in the shower or on the toilet seat doing our thing (ha ha..)
Our minds never fails to wander - HOW TO IMPROVE MY BUSINESS
Is it just a natural instinct of an entrepreneur or do people that hold jobs do this as well. But I love it, I love every minute and every second of it that I am doing something for one of my businesses. To me it's fun, and its exciting to see what I have created, but as a perfectionist (albeit a toned-down one, due to time opportunity cost).
So I call all other Entrepreneurs to send me your comments - about Your Love Life - with your own biz.