12 Aug 2007

Not to Lose sleep over

After writing my post about "I"m Lovin' It", I went over to read Andrew Wee's Blog, who's now in HK probably enjoying himself with his family at HK Disneyland (a place which I'm not the type to enjoy). Anyway, I digress.
He wrote on his blog saying that
Which is very true as well, perhaps this is the idea that entrepreneurs have when they have settled down and have a family and kids and stuff like that. Family commitments and all.
And if I'm already enjoying myself while doing my business - which one of them is related to my ultra numero-uno love of my life - food. I can't help fallilng in love with it all over again.
P.S. Andrew, I'm not trying to justify myself either - hehe..remember go and try the vegetarian food at the Big Buddha - go for the premium set (not the basic). The fried stuff there is good - but remember to drink 24 mei (cooling tea) when u get back to Kowloon or wherever u stay.