21 Aug 2007

Up Yours Too!

Hey I'm not talking dirty, I'm actually talking about brand visibility. In Marketing we want brand visibility. So how do we get brand visibility leh??
As the saying goes - say easy, do is hard, marketing on a shoe-string budget is really not easy for Small businesses. Even being in the barter business, we try to get our marketing all on barter, so it doesn't cost us any cash, the coverage is not vast enough, limiting the available reach to our target audience. I believe many small businesses don't even have a budget to do branding and marketing. Ozone Barter is luckier in many aspects, having the strong support of member businesses. Sometimes I must really thank my lucky stars.
Our advertising web banner appeared on NTU's EDM on its Entreprenurship and Innovation Week sent out to over 30K SMEs via ASME's email marketing blasts - it was a happy thing that worked out well for us. Getting SME owners to open the EDM is a different matter altogether (that topic we keep for comments in another post).

Slightly pleased - yes I am indeed. But still unsure about the conversion rate. Well we'll worry about that later too.