5 Aug 2007

Business Opportunity Fair

Another weekend has passed, just yesterday, it was also a sunny day, but we spent most of our time indoors and nay was a second wasted while we packed and hauled all our Ozone paraphernalia into my notoriously sickly looking green coloured van - that was waiting for us patiently in the car park. Luckily for me this round for our Business Opportunity Fair, we had all our sales team (much larger this time), to help me load up my van. Although I felt gratitude towards their touching gesture, as usual, I mumbled only short words of thanks, embarassed that I needed their help. As usual, we were not prepared again for this business opportunity fair. Our booth looked strangely bleak. Unlike all the other booths that invested in special tables, bringing their LCD TVs, sound systems, with video clips to boot. "Sigh" again, I'm not fantastically happy.
Not flashy at all, I must say, our booth was really down to earth, and we weren't really selling a product, but rather a service. Perhaps we'll be getting better prepared by each passing event.
Although I was also quite disappointed by the poor showing by the public to this event, I believe we have better leads than the last event, when all our temp sales staff were interested in - were to get contacts that seem remotely possible as a lead. Quality as well as quantity is equally important. I realised that we should work on potential tie-ups for this event in the future. Hopefully, we'll be able to work with some magazines that would benefit from such an event.