7 Aug 2007

its a hard days work - well worth it

I have been griping about the state of my corporate website for Ozone barter, and my biz partner had gone to NTU to give a talk at Nanyang Technopreneur Centre, I think probably on our obviously favourite topic of Barter Trade.
What does this have to do with my corporate website?
Luckily for all of us, I had at the final 11th hour changed it to make it look a tad bit more chio that how it used to be - now it's got a little bit more vibrancy that it used to have. But I'm still not exactly happy with it. I'm pretty much never happy with many things, that's the worst part of being a perfectionist, but the realist also sometimes do balance things out understanding the opportunity cost of time.
Apparently, the new students and some of the students attending the talk had visited our website or were visiting our website at the point when my partner was walking into the room. And since our website had all our POT SHOTS!! They obviously knew who was who.
But seriously, the status of our website has never been so critical as it is now. Our website can no longer be late with updates by even a week - especially with the new things going on at Ozone. It's no slacking now... **Sigh**